Appreciate your story!
- I grew in the Lord so much!
- I took the first step on my journey of healing and started therapy.
- I got pregnant w/ our first! It's a boy!!🤰🏾👶🏽💚
- Christian girl ministries turned 1 years old! 🎂🎊🎉
- I spent the first 2 1/2 months of the year away from home. Learning how to serve others.
- I endured one of the biggest test of my life (thus far).
- God changed and removed some friendships and relationships. I gained perspective.
- I cut my locs off.
- I surrendered my Honda Odyssey
- I started attending a new church #Exchange Church
- My sugar bear and I turned 7!!🎊🎉😝🤗🙌🏾😍😘💪🏾 The Lord continues to develop us and the intimacy in our marriage and friendship grew to new levels!
- I lost a lot of weight and pretty much gained it all back once I got pregnant!🤦🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️😂
- Squirrels got in our attic.
- I learned the importance of contending for the faith.
- I spent a day downtown all alone, no phone sharing the Gospel with others!
- I lost another first cousin!💜🕊️ (A.M.W Jr.)
- I gained another nephew!💙👶🏾
- I learned that mental health awareness was apart of my calling
- I was invited to write a blog and share my journey of faith on another Christian website! God opens doors!💪🏾
- I stayed covid free all 2021.
I loved, I hated, I forgave, I apologized, I healed, I grew, I taught, I learned, I cried, I laughed.
This year was beautiful, hard, funny, painful, uncomfortable, liberating and divine. There was a lesson around every corner and I thank God for it all!
Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.Psalms 34:8 NIV
Don't forget to reflect on this year and see the Lord's goodness in it all.
Whether your year was easy, hard, or both He never left you and He never will.
Happy New Year's Eve y'all. May God's love, peace and joy go before us💜💜
I love you.
Photo by: Kai Bell